Bible verse: John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall
not perish but have eternal life."
Discuss: God's eternal love and faithfulness. Also discuss how with God there is no beginning or end.
Our activities: Put up our wreaths.
Homeschool activities: Learn the geometry of circles
Other possible activities:
- If you have a preschooler use the circle to teach shapes, the numeral zero. Plus practice writing the "o"
letter and learn it's sounds.You can also go on a "O" scavenger hunt.
- Make pretzel wreaths from the Blessed Christmas Study Day 9.
- Print off one of the many online coloring pages of a wreath.
- Get discarded limbs from Christmas lots and make wreathes for someone who needs a little extra love.
- Make a popcorn wreath.
- Make any of these cute wreath crafts.
- Read Follow the Star devotional.
- If your just getting started here is some countdown ideas from an older post of mine.